What is it like to work for Jane Care?
Let me tell you: Jane care is a GREAT company to work for!
They really invest in their staff, they pay well, they give you a phone, uniform, PPE and they pay travel time and mileage … and because Jane Care is a smaller company, you feel supported and valued.
Day/Night Care Assistant in Domiciliary Care
To assist clients in their everyday day needs by providing quality care in their home allowing them to retain control of their lives as much as possible. You need to have a caring nature and be able to act independently and as part of a team, be committed, flexible, a good listener and communicator and willing to learn. No experience is necessary as we offer full training and support and shadowing of existing team members before your role begins.
We also require night shift carer’s to work 9 hour night shifts 10.00pm – 07.00am providing support and care to patients who require assistance throughout the night, or just a friendly face to sit with them throughout the night dependent on their requirements.
- Area’s available Ellesmere Port, Chester and Neston – Cheshire.
- Hours: Full time /Part time to cover days, nights, evenings, and weekends.
- Full UK driver’s license preferred but not essential.
- Mileage and travel time paid.
- Company Uniform and mobile phone provided.
- Extensive PPE available for all staff.
- Personal Pension Scheme for all staff.
- Opportunities for a flexible working pattern.
- This post is subject to a satisfactory Full Enhanced Disclosure.
Qualifications and Skills
No experience is necessary as we offer full training and support and shadowing of existing team members before your role begins.
- Skills required – Commitment, Flexibility, and Honesty, A Good listener / communicator.
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: Competitive Hourly rates plus travel time paid in addition to your hourly rate and mileage if you are a driver. More details given at interview stage.
For an informal discussion about this role, please contact Cathy or Elaine at Jane Care on 0151 538 1097.
Perhaps that is why so many carers have been with Jane Care for so many years!?